WP Fastest Cache is totally compatible with Cloudflare. In order to minimize potential conflicts, you need to Cloudflare cdn integration.
This integration has two important goals. Firstly, this integration prevents incompatibilities that may occur between Cloudflare and WP Fastest Cache by changing some settings of Cloudflare. Secondly, purging cache of Cloudflare cache as well when the cache is cleared via WP Fastest Cache.
How to Find the API Token
1. Go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/profile/api-tokens
2. Click on the “Create Token” button
3. Click on the “Edit zone DNS” button
4. Set the Permissions and the Zone Resources as below
Zone >> Cache Purge >> Purge
Zone >> Zone Settings >> Edit
Include >> All zones
– OR –
Include >> Specific zone
5. Click on the “Create Token” button
6. Copy the API Token
7. Reset the API Token (Extra)
If you forgot to copy the api token, you can reset and get the new api-token via the “Roll” option.